- Episode #154 – Cool Investments and Projects You Never knew Your IRA Could Own
- Episode #153 – Asset Protection Scams and What Really Works.
- Episode #152 – The Amazing S-Corporation: How, When and Why to use It!
- Episode #151 – The 4 Hurdles to Ultimately Succeed in Your Business: From Your Lawyer
- Episode #150 – What are my Best Options to Raise Money for My Business?
- Episode #149 – How To Protect My Home in a Potential Lawsuit?
- Episode #148 – Everything LLCs- What are My Options and Potential Pitfalls?
Mark in the News
Mark’s Recent Blog Posts
There are several strategies on how to maximize the write-off and make sure you stay in good graces with the IRS as well as saving the maximum amount in taxes
Businesses will now file Form 1099-NEC for each person in the course of the payor’s business to whom they paid at least $600 during the year. This payment would have been for services performed by a person or company who IS NOT the payor’s employee.
Travel and dining during the holidays can be an important write off and an important reason to have productive meetings with your board, customers, vendors and employees.
Mark’s Recent YouTube Videos
Transformational Wealth Building Education
The Tax & Legal Playbook - The Game has Changed!
In this revised edition of The Tax and Legal Playbook reveals clear-cut truths and delivers a practical, play-by-play guide of solutions to save you time and money.
The Small Business Owners' Fastest Way To Get Started With QuickBooks - Guaranteed.
Tax and Legal Library
The most inclusive, comprehensive, and valuable tax and legal strategies video series you have ever laid eyes on!
Mark J. Kohler, M.Pr.A., C.P.A., J.D. is a best-selling author; national speaker; radio show host; writer and video personality for Entrepreneur.com; real estate investor; senior partner in the law firm, Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller & Sorensen, and the accounting firm of Kohler & Eyre, CPAs. Mark is a personal and small business tax and legal expert, who helps clients build and protect wealth through wealth management strategies, and business and tax remedies often overlooked in this challenging, ever-changing economic climate. His seminars have helped tens of thousands of individuals and small business owners navigate the maze of legal, regulatory and financial laws to greater success and wealth.