- Episode #154 – Cool Investments and Projects You Never knew Your IRA Could Own
- Episode #153 – Asset Protection Scams and What Really Works.
- Episode #152 – The Amazing S-Corporation: How, When and Why to use It!
- Episode #151 – The 4 Hurdles to Ultimately Succeed in Your Business: From Your Lawyer
- Episode #150 – What are my Best Options to Raise Money for My Business?
- Episode #149 – How To Protect My Home in a Potential Lawsuit?
- Episode #148 – Everything LLCs- What are My Options and Potential Pitfalls?
Mark in the News
Mark’s Recent Blog Posts
Don’t get me wrong, the Mega Roth is amazing, but I would suggest you don’t even think about it unless you’ve seriously considered the other strategies above AND have an extra 50k+ to set aside for savings without the need for a current tax deduction.
The CRT is a very powerful estate planning tool that may enable you to reduce your liability for income and estate taxes, protect your assets AND diversify your assets in a tax-advantaged manner.
Small-business owners have more options to save on healthcare and insurance costs than any other group of Americans! It simply takes a little bit of research and consulting with professionals to create the perfect plan for you.
Mark’s Recent YouTube Videos
Transformational Wealth Building Education
Mark J. Kohler, M.Pr.A., C.P.A., J.D. is a best-selling author; national speaker; radio show host; writer and video personality for Entrepreneur.com; real estate investor; senior partner in the law firm, Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller & Sorensen, and the accounting firm of Kohler & Eyre, CPAs. Mark is a personal and small business tax and legal expert, who helps clients build and protect wealth through wealth management strategies, and business and tax remedies often overlooked in this challenging, ever-changing economic climate. His seminars have helped tens of thousands of individuals and small business owners navigate the maze of legal, regulatory and financial laws to greater success and wealth.