Tax laws have changed even for RV owners. However, you can still potentially save state income taxes by changing your domicile, writing off the RV as a business expense, or even save money by cutting the cost of traditional home ownership.
FREE REPORT: The top 10 Tax & Legal Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make And How To Avoid Them
And Subscribe to Weekly Tax & Legal Tips And Crucial Deadlines
- Episode #154 – Cool Investments and Projects You Never knew Your IRA Could Own
- Episode #153 – Asset Protection Scams and What Really Works.
- Episode #152 – The Amazing S-Corporation: How, When and Why to use It!
- Episode #151 – The 4 Hurdles to Ultimately Succeed in Your Business: From Your Lawyer
- Episode #150 – What are my Best Options to Raise Money for My Business?
- Episode #149 – How To Protect My Home in a Potential Lawsuit?
- Episode #148 – Everything LLCs- What are My Options and Potential Pitfalls?