FREE REPORT: The top 10 Tax & Legal Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make And How To Avoid Them
And Subscribe to Weekly Tax & Legal Tips And Crucial Deadlines
- Episode #154 – Cool Investments and Projects You Never knew Your IRA Could Own
- Episode #153 – Asset Protection Scams and What Really Works.
- Episode #152 – The Amazing S-Corporation: How, When and Why to use It!
- Episode #151 – The 4 Hurdles to Ultimately Succeed in Your Business: From Your Lawyer
- Episode #150 – What are my Best Options to Raise Money for My Business?
- Episode #149 – How To Protect My Home in a Potential Lawsuit?
- Episode #148 – Everything LLCs- What are My Options and Potential Pitfalls?
Mark in the News
Mark’s Recent Blog Posts
This tax incentive allows investors to reduce taxable gains and possibly obtain tax-free growth if they re-invest capital gains into real estate within designated Opportunity Zonesread more
All of us want to save taxes, but at the same time stay out of trouble with the IRS. In fact, I would hope we would even have a higher standard of being honest and ethical in the manner in which we all report our income, deductions and file our tax returns. We live in...read more
How many of you build, track and utilize credit card points for personal benefit? You can pay your taxes using a major credit card or a debit card online. Individuals can make these payments 24 hours a day and seven days a week.read more
Mark’s Recent Youtube Videos
Transformational Wealth Building Education
The Tax & Legal Playbook
A comprehensive playbook of clear-cut truths, thought-provoking advice and solutions to save you time and money.
The Small Business Owners' Fastest Way To Get Started With QuickBooks - Guaranteed.
Tax and Legal Library
The most inclusive, comprehensive, and valuable tax and legal strategies video series you have ever laid eyes on!
Mark J. Kohler, M.Pr.A., C.P.A., J.D. is a best-selling author; national speaker; radio show host; writer and video personality for Entrepreneur.com; real estate investor; senior partner in the law firm, Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller & Sorensen, and the accounting firm of Kohler & Eyre, CPAs. Mark is a personal and small business tax and legal expert, who helps clients build and protect wealth through wealth management strategies, and business and tax remedies often overlooked in this challenging, ever-changing economic climate. His seminars have helped tens of thousands of individuals and small business owners navigate the maze of legal, regulatory and financial laws to greater success and wealth.