Over the past few years there have been a number of changes and
FREE REPORT: The top 10 Tax & Legal Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make And How To Avoid Them
And Subscribe to Weekly Tax & Legal Tips And Crucial Deadlines
- Episode #154 – Cool Investments and Projects You Never knew Your IRA Could Own
- Episode #153 – Asset Protection Scams and What Really Works.
- Episode #152 – The Amazing S-Corporation: How, When and Why to use It!
- Episode #151 – The 4 Hurdles to Ultimately Succeed in Your Business: From Your Lawyer
- Episode #150 – What are my Best Options to Raise Money for My Business?
- Episode #149 – How To Protect My Home in a Potential Lawsuit?
- Episode #148 – Everything LLCs- What are My Options and Potential Pitfalls?
Mark's Recent Blog Posts
This is a unique trick we implement for several clients each year. If you previously paid a lot in Self-Employment Tax and for some reason had an LLC (sometimes a major mistake by other planners), you can easily still elect it to be taxed as an S-Corporation retroactively to January 1st, 2013
Travel and dining during the holidays can be a great impetus to have productive meetings with your board of directors, vendors and employees to make plans for the New Year.
Mark's Recent Youtube Videos
Transformational Wealth Building Education
The Tax & Legal Playbook
A comprehensive playbook of clear-cut truths, thought-provoking advice and solutions to save you time and money.
The Small Business Owners' Fastest Way To Get Started With QuickBooks - Guaranteed.
Tax and Legal Library
the most inclusive, comprehensive, and valuable tax and legal strategies video series you have ever laid eyes on!
Submit your information below and Mark’s personal assistant will contact you to set up a call with you and Mark for an interview regarding our services and prices.
Email:- [email protected]
Mark J. Kohler, M.Pr.A., C.P.A., J.D., is a best-selling author; national speaker; radio show host; writer and video personality for Entrepreneur.com; real estate investor; senior partner in the law firm, Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller & Sorensen, and the accounting firm of Kohler & Eyre, CPAs. Mark is a personal and small business tax and legal expert, who helps clients build and protect wealth through wealth management strategies, and business and tax remedies often overlooked in this challenging, ever-changing economic climate. His seminars have helped tens of thousands of individuals and small business owners navigate the maze of legal, regulatory and financial laws to greater success and wealth.