Now I want to discuss the liability created by our personal actions that could threaten our business or assets. I call this “Outside Liability”- Exposure created outside our business that could allow a creditor to take our business from us.
FREE REPORT: The top 10 Tax & Legal Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make And How To Avoid Them
And Subscribe to Weekly Tax & Legal Tips And Crucial Deadlines
- Episode #154 – Cool Investments and Projects You Never knew Your IRA Could Own
- Episode #153 – Asset Protection Scams and What Really Works.
- Episode #152 – The Amazing S-Corporation: How, When and Why to use It!
- Episode #151 – The 4 Hurdles to Ultimately Succeed in Your Business: From Your Lawyer
- Episode #150 – What are my Best Options to Raise Money for My Business?
- Episode #149 – How To Protect My Home in a Potential Lawsuit?
- Episode #148 – Everything LLCs- What are My Options and Potential Pitfalls?
Mark's Recent Blog Posts
Thousands of business owners get taken advantage of each year with high priced asset protection plans that don’t come close to providing the protection they were promised.
When it comes to these ever increasing expenses and strategies to make us more successful in our business, we should be looking for ways to deduct them.
Transformational Tax & Legal Education
The Tax & Legal Playbook
A comprehensive playbook of clear-cut truths, thought-provoking advice and solutions to save you time and money.
The Small Business Owners' Fastest Way To Get Started With QuickBooks - Guaranteed.
Tax & Legal University
the most inclusive, comprehensive, and valuable tax and legal strategies video series you have ever laid eyes on!
Submit your information below and Mark’s personal assistant will contact you to set up a call with you and Mark for an interview regarding our services and prices.
Email:- [email protected]
Mark J. Kohler, M.Pr.A., C.P.A., J.D., is a best-selling author; national speaker; radio show host; writer and video personality for Entrepreneur.com; real estate investor; senior partner in the law firm, Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller & Sorensen, and the accounting firm of Kohler & Eyre, CPAs. Mark is a personal and small business tax and legal expert, who helps clients build and protect wealth through wealth management strategies, and business and tax remedies often overlooked in this challenging, ever-changing economic climate. His seminars have helped tens of thousands of individuals and small business owners navigate the maze of legal, regulatory and financial laws to greater success and wealth.