There are several strategies on how to maximize the Home Office Deduction. In fact, there has been a new strategy released by the IRS in 2014 and provides an wonderful basic and simple option for almost every business owner.
FREE REPORT: The top 10 Tax & Legal Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make And How To Avoid Them
And Subscribe to Weekly Tax & Legal Tips And Crucial Deadlines
- Episode #154 – Cool Investments and Projects You Never knew Your IRA Could Own
- Episode #153 – Asset Protection Scams and What Really Works.
- Episode #152 – The Amazing S-Corporation: How, When and Why to use It!
- Episode #151 – The 4 Hurdles to Ultimately Succeed in Your Business: From Your Lawyer
- Episode #150 – What are my Best Options to Raise Money for My Business?
- Episode #149 – How To Protect My Home in a Potential Lawsuit?
- Episode #148 – Everything LLCs- What are My Options and Potential Pitfalls?
Mark's Recent Blog Posts
Please realize that you actually may have a unique situation and there isn’t a one-size fit’s all approach or answer to a every new business situation. You will most certainly have a set of facts that are different from friend’s, mine or anybody else.
TransformationalWealth Building Education
The Tax & Legal Playbook
A comprehensive playbook of clear-cut truths, thought-provoking advice and solutions to save you time and money.
The Small Business Owners' Fastest Way To Get Started With QuickBooks - Guaranteed.
Tax and Legal Library
the most inclusive, comprehensive, and valuable tax and legal strategies video series you have ever laid eyes on!
Submit your information below and Mark’s personal assistant will contact you to set up a call with you and Mark for an interview regarding our services and prices.
Email:- [email protected]
Mark J. Kohler, M.Pr.A., C.P.A., J.D., is a best-selling author; national speaker; radio show host; writer and video personality for Entrepreneur.com; real estate investor; senior partner in the law firm, Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller & Sorensen, and the accounting firm of Kohler & Eyre, CPAs. Mark is a personal and small business tax and legal expert, who helps clients build and protect wealth through wealth management strategies, and business and tax remedies often overlooked in this challenging, ever-changing economic climate. His seminars have helped tens of thousands of individuals and small business owners navigate the maze of legal, regulatory and financial laws to greater success and wealth.