So if you’re raising capital for your business, depending on the procedure you’re following, the SEC requires you to treat potential investors in certain ways. Sometimes you can avoid looking for Accredited Investors.
FREE REPORT: The top 10 Tax & Legal Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make And How To Avoid Them
And Subscribe to Weekly Tax & Legal Tips And Crucial Deadlines
- Episode #154 – Cool Investments and Projects You Never knew Your IRA Could Own
- Episode #153 – Asset Protection Scams and What Really Works.
- Episode #152 – The Amazing S-Corporation: How, When and Why to use It!
- Episode #151 – The 4 Hurdles to Ultimately Succeed in Your Business: From Your Lawyer
- Episode #150 – What are my Best Options to Raise Money for My Business?
- Episode #149 – How To Protect My Home in a Potential Lawsuit?
- Episode #148 – Everything LLCs- What are My Options and Potential Pitfalls?