The Tax and Legal Playbook: Game-Changing Solutions For Your Small Business Questions
The Tax Rules Have Changed. Your Business Should, Too.
The Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017 marks the most significant tax reform in more than 30 years. The tax code changes are complex (especially for the small-business owner), but you don’t have to go it alone. CPA and Attorney Mark J. Kohler delivers a comprehensive analysis of the new tax and legal structure you desperately need to help make the new tax law work for you.
In this revised edition of The Tax and Legal Playbook, Kohler reveals clear-cut truths about tax and legal planning and delivers a practical, play-by-play guide that helps you build wealth, save on taxes, and protect your assets.
Mark explains What’s in the Book!
You’ll also learn how to:
- Examine your business needs and pick the right business entity for you
- Build your personal and corporate credit in eight steps
- Implement affordable asset protection strategies
- Take advantage of underutilized business tax deductions
- Pick the right health-care, retirement, and estate plans
- Bring on partners and investors the right way
- Plan for your future with self-directed retirement funds
- Reading from cover to cover or refer to each chapter as needed, you will come away wiser and better equipped to make the best decisions for your business, your family, and yourself.