We look holistically at the impact of decisions on both the financial and human aspects of the company. This includes the owners, investors, employees, customers, vendors and their families. As a Navy veteran and wife of a disabled Vietnam veteran, Janice has a deep personal understanding that there are many forms of success and measurements of wealth within each unique financial situation and the people involved.
She has first-hand knowledge of corporate accounting and tax issues. As the owner of her own businesses, she understands the complexities of running your own business and the interaction of your personal and business taxes. She decided to help others with tax strategies after experiencing an intense IRS audit of her own business which resulted in a larger refund and an IRS job offer.
Janice obtained her CPA experience at Deloitte, a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm in auditing after her Business Economics degree from UCSB. She brings a solid accounting background as VP of Finance in a Mid-level manufacturing firm coupled with a decade of hands-on farming and certified on-farm processing experiences. She has specialized in Cost Accounting, Inventory and Financial Forensics. She is versed in both mid-level accounting software such as MS365 Business Central, and is a Certified Enterprise and Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor. In addition to holding a Certified Public Accounting license in CA and WA, she is certified in small business financial advisory, a certified tax representation consultant and Mark J Kohler’s Main Street Certified Tax Advisor.
I’m Josh Blake, owner of Money Brick Road. By degree, I am an Industrial Engineer, but have a passion for financial freedom and education. My journey in personal & business finance started in Financial Crisis in 07-09 when my family was one that had lost their home and I vowed that no one I know and care for would find themselves in a similar situation. I have educated myself, my family, friends, and colleagues on the best strategies to optimize their finances through proper business structuring, retirement planning, and tax avoidance whenever possible. I currently provide ongoing 1:1 coaching or I can come to your company to give classroom style presentations on personal & business finance!
I would be happy to coach you to do the same. Let’s talk!
Follow me on Instagram @TheMoneyBrickRoad
IRAs, 401Ks, Crypto, Real Estate, HSAs, Job Offer Evaluation/Comparison, Tax Write-offs, Financial Education
Yvette D. Best is a seasoned accounting professional with over three decades of experience in the field. She is a four-time best-selling author, an Enrolled Agent, and Certified Tax Coach with a passion for providing tax-saving strategies to small business owners. Yvette has an MBA degree from Belhaven University and has established a reputation as a tax and business expert in the industry.
As an Enrolled agent federally licensed by the U.S. Department of Treasury, Yvette has unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS in all 50 states. Her boutique woman-led accounting firm, Best Tax Solutions LLC, helps small businesses and individuals stay IRS and state-compliant while increasing their net profits. Yvette is known for turning employees into leaders and helping them develop a 7-figure lifestyle.
Originally from New York, Yvette has been living in Fayetteville, GA, since 2011, enjoying a live-work-play lifestyle.
Rob Haertel, MBA, CPA, JD has 44 years of experience in tax planning and preparation. We love small businesses and real estate investors. We have clients from CA to FL. We focus on saving our clients money on taxes through our expert tax planning and preparation. Additionally, many of our staff speak Spanish so we can serve the Latino community.
Give us the facts, we’ll save you the tax.
A charismatic and patient professional in taxation and real estate, seeking for clients in need of accounting and financial services. Believes that all people can learn, blossom, and achieve the American dream. Proven ability to work in chaotic situations with real estate contract dates and deadlines and tax filing deadlines. Much-admired for excellence in fiduciary, creativity, organization, and positive attitude. Able to establish instant relationship with clients, professionals, and agents from real estate to Internal Revenue Service based on outstanding communication.
Chumerica Financial Alliance in San Dimas, CA
January 2009 – Present
• Manage clients, learning and understanding in accordance to the goals of their finances.
• Perform regular routine of client’s accounting and financial plan.
As owner, I must maintain proper licensing in all the categories listed below:
FINRA Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam
March 2019 – Present
• Passed – The Series 65 exam – the NASAA Investment Advisers Law Examination administered by FINRA.
NMLS Mortgage Loan Originator
March 2016 – Present
• Assists consumers who are seeking mortgage loans in purchasing or refinancing a home or commercial real estate.
IRS Enrolled Agent
February 2016 – Present
• Tax Expert
• Federally licensed tax practitioner who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
• Responsible for income tax preparation for individuals and companies.
• Identified potential tax credits and liabilities and ensure accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner.
• Completes tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
NTPI Fellow (2021 – Present)
• Acquired the knowledge & skills needed to guide their clients successfully through the complicated tax resolution & audit cases.
Main Street Certified Tax Advisor (2023 – Present)
• Diligently trained directly with Mark J. Kohler, CPA, Attorney, Author, to learn the very best critical tax and legal strategies.
IRS Registered Tax Return Preparer
March 2012 – 2016 (Exempt)
CTEC Registered Tax Preparer
January 2009 – 2016 (Exempt)
CDI Insurance Producer
December 2010 – Present
• Provides service to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling annuities, life and health insurance.
CalDRE Real Estate Saleperson
April 2006 – Present
• Marketing real estate on behalf of clients and providing guidance to buyers/sellers to facilitate the purchase/selling process.
First Time Buyer Specialist Certification (2020 – Present)
Certified Real Estate Negotiator (2023 – Present)
SOS Notary Public – California
February 2003 – Present
• Performs valuable services to the legal, business, financial and real estate communities by certifying or witnessing signatures on official documents.
Greff CPA Corp in Los Angeles, CA
February 2003 – October 2008
• CPA Internships and Cooperative Programs
California State University, Fullerton
August 2001 – May 2006
Dave Kuronen is an experienced tax planner with 20 years of experience helping small businesses and individuals. He knows first hand the challenges that small business owners face when it comes to taxes, and he specializes in finding creative solutions to minimize their tax burden. Dave is particularly adept at uncovering overlooked deductions, credits and other opportunities for tax savings. He takes the time to listen to his clients and understand their individual needs and goals, allowing him to develop personalized tax strategies. Dave’s wealth of knowledge, passion for problem solving, and friendly demeanor make him a sought-after tax planning consultant. Over the course of his career he has successfully saved his clients millions of dollars in taxes.
As a CPA, Certified Financial Planner, Registered Investment Advisor Representative and Certified Tax Pro Advisor- Benedetti takes a holistic approach to serving the firms clients. Tax preparation fits into the larger picture of planning toward financial independence. The firms three main goals:
1. Help clients better understand their business: The entity choice; maximizing tax deductions; implementing benefit plans and self-directed IRA’s; pension planning, including self-directed 401K’s; cash flow issues.
2. Pay the least amount of taxes.
3. Develop a long-term wealth creation plan and staying with it.