DALLAS BASICS AND ADVANCED CLASS – ONE-DAY Business Owners Workshop
Come join me on October 2nd in Dallas Texas for a full day of basic to advance business strategies, finance fundamentals, and investing strategies that will blow your mind!
This event marks the 12th year I've done the Business Owners Workshop. If there is one thing I have learned from my attendees, it's that tax and legal content can be boring and complicated. But don't worry, I know how to make it fun and entertaining (I might even throw down some dance moves on stage). Furthermore, I make it easy to understand and implement into your business!
So what will the Dallas Business Owners Workshop cover?
- 4 Stages of Savings & Building Wealth
- Getting out of Debt
- Starting a Business & Business structuring
- Difference in Entities
- Using the S-Corp and LLC Properly
- Top 10 Tax Strategies for 2021-2022
- Self-Directing Rule to Maximize Profits
- Retirement Accounts
- Rental real estate & where to buy
- New laws for 2020-2021
- Short Review of Basics class
- Cares Act PPP & EIDL Update
- Paying Family Members in Your Business
- 199A Pass-thru Strategies
- 401k/SEP/Roth Strategies
- Integrating Asset Protection & Privacy
- Self-Directing Rules to Maximize Retirement Accounts
- Estate Planning & the “Trifecta”
- And much more!
What to expect at the event:
- A Workbook you get to take home containing the event topics and slides.
- Lunch and Refreshments
- 6.5 hours of training
- Local Networking Opportunities
- Live Q/A
- Bonus: FREE access to the Live Recording
Don't wait until next year! It's time to take command and become the captain of your own ship. This event won't just change your business, it will change your personal life too!
Venue: The Westin Dallas Park Central, 12720 Merit Drive, Dallas, Texas 75251 USA
Time: 9am - 5pm