- Episode #154 – Cool Investments and Projects You Never knew Your IRA Could Own
- Episode #153 – Asset Protection Scams and What Really Works.
- Episode #152 – The Amazing S-Corporation: How, When and Why to use It!
- Episode #151 – The 4 Hurdles to Ultimately Succeed in Your Business: From Your Lawyer
- Episode #150 – What are my Best Options to Raise Money for My Business?
- Episode #149 – How To Protect My Home in a Potential Lawsuit?
- Episode #148 – Everything LLCs- What are My Options and Potential Pitfalls?
Self-Directed IRA Summit:
Hosted by Mat Sorensen & Mark J Kohler
April 23-24, 2021
A full immersion into how you can take control of your retirement with the leading experts.
Location: Virtual Live Stream
Brought to you by
Mark in the News
Mark’s Recent Blog Posts
As we all know, an LLC is critical for asset protection when owning a rental, but if you are doing business in Tennessee it’s critical you understand some additional rules for filing your entity.
The special extension to May 17th ALSO applies to Traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs. Taxpayers now have until May 17th to contribute these special retirement accounts and still have them apply to 2020.
You may be tempted to sit back, relax, and enjoy this gift from the IRS, but I would highly suggest you file as soon as you are able.
Mark’s Recent YouTube Videos
Transformational Wealth Building Education
The Tax & Legal Playbook - The Game has Changed!
In this revised edition of The Tax and Legal Playbook reveals clear-cut truths and delivers a practical, play-by-play guide of solutions to save you time and money.
The Small Business Owners' Fastest Way To Get Started With QuickBooks - Guaranteed.
Tax and Legal Library
The most inclusive, comprehensive, and valuable tax and legal strategies video series you have ever laid eyes on!
Mark J. Kohler, M.Pr.A., C.P.A., J.D. is a best-selling author; national speaker; radio show host; writer and video personality for Entrepreneur.com; real estate investor; senior partner in the law firm, Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller & Sorensen, and the accounting firm of Kohler & Eyre, CPAs. Mark is a personal and small business tax and legal expert, who helps clients build and protect wealth through wealth management strategies, and business and tax remedies often overlooked in this challenging, ever-changing economic climate. His seminars have helped tens of thousands of individuals and small business owners navigate the maze of legal, regulatory and financial laws to greater success and wealth.