Mark J. Kohler
What Your CPA Isn’t Telling You- Life Changing Tax Strategies
- Why did you choose a ‘story’ format for a book about taxes?
- Why is it that CPAs struggle communicating with their clients?
- You talk about small starting a small business in your story, but I don’t want to quit my job, do I have other options?
- Is it realistic that I can hire my family members in a business and not get audited?
- Why do you still talk about real estate in light of today’s real estate economy?
- What is “self directing” and why do you call it a Wall Street secret?
- What makes you different from other CPAs?
- Why did you write this book?
- Do you really surf on real ocean waves or do you just surf the web?
- Are you seriously telling me I can really save taxes or should I just buy TurboTax?
Lawyers are Liars- The Truth About Protecting Our Assets
- Why the title? Don’t you get some hate mail for this?
- Are Lawyers really the problem?
- What is the number one scam in asset protection in your opinion?
- Do you really ‘honor’ OJ Simpson in your book?
- What are some asset protection strategies that actually work?
- Are you more of a lawyer or a CPA?
- What are some new scams we need to be aware of?
- What is the hottest asset protection strategy out there?
- How do you find a good attorney?
- How do I know if I can trust them?